10 Signs That You May Have Gluten Intolerance
1. Have you noticed that after a meal you have a hard time digesting food? You have bloating, gas, diarrhea and even constipation. Children will have more signs constipation after eating the gluten.
2. Ever have “chicken skin” on the back of your arm (keratosis Pilaris) this tends to be a result of fatty acid deficiency and vitamin A deficiency to fat-malabsorption cause by gluten damaging the gut.
3. Ever feel like you’re still in sleeping mode even though you are a wake? It usually called brain fog, fatigue or feeling tired after a meal that contains gluten?
4. Have you ever been diagnosis with autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis?
5. Feeling dizzy or being off balance (Neurologic systems)?
6. How about hormone imbalance such as PMS, PCOS or unexplained infertility?
7. Do you get Migraine headaches?
8. Do you have chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia and your conventional doctor cannot pin point the cause of your fatigue or pain?
9. Are you having inflammation, swelling or pain in your joints such as figures, knees or hips?
10. Anxiety, depression, mood swings and ADD?
PS: Do you have any gluten questions? Post your questions in the comments below.
Article submitted by: Lucy Vescio: Wellness Professional