Tupperware IS the Cadillac of plastic–second to none.
There I’ve said it!
This iconic brand has been in existence for 75 years. Imagine that, it’s as old as the Queen of England–well almost. And did you know that the Tupperware brand has made its way to the Guinness book of world record as one of the most remarkable inventions of the 20th century followed by Rubik’s cube and Walkman? How many companies can say that?
This product has been working in millions of kitchens and ruling households all over the world and that itself is remarkable! In fact, if you are lucky, you probably have at least one of your grandmother’s priced container kicking around in your cupboard. In other words, people love them.
So what makes Tupperware special?
I am sure users can say many special things about their Tupperwares but here are some of the reasons why I think this product is special.
- Tupperware storage containers are BPA FREE. Unlike other plastic container brands, and the containers are safe for health and do not leach harmful cancer-causing chemicals into your food.
- They are colourful to boot! They brighten up any kitchen and the colours will not transmit any of the elements to your food.
- Style and design. The products combines good design and utility to make user’s life easy and convenient in the kitchen.
Should you invest in quality kitchen containers?
I personally own many Tupperwares and will continue to buy them. But you should test them out and see for yourself. It’s the best investment I’ve ever made because they last forever so I don’t need to get them replaced ever so often.
What’s the best way to get your hands on these products?
You have three options to get some Tupperware for yourself.
- Buy them on sale. There are big sales twice or more a year.
- Host a part for the host discount and freebies.
- Join as a consultant and get all the tupperware you need using your consultant discount.
To get some, connect with a Tupperware consultant and sign up for their newsletter to get sales info.