Stand Out. Be Seen. Be Heard.
Be a presenter, join our event, and experience the excitement of selling directly to people who are looking for your products and opportunities.
It’s time to shine online!
If you are not yet an iShopathome member, and you want to join the event, click here >>iShopathome Membership<<
What Is It?
The Women In Sales and Networking event is all about showing up and selling your products online. We have three events each year and the dates are announced in early January. Here are the dates for this year:
- Spring—Mar. 21-25, 2022
- Late summer—Aug. 15-19, 2022
- Fall —Nov.21-25, 2022
iShopathome provides the platform for you to showcase your products and SELL to people who have bought products from direct sellers, network marketers and artisans.
Why Should You Participate?
Getting noticed online is hard!
It’s crazy busy!
Not all your fans and friends can see your post, no matter how hard you’ve tried. Charlotte and I are influencers. We use the power of the internet and social media to get clients, and customers, build relationships, and collaborate with other powerful people to expand our network and reach. We can help you.
We are your business advocate! We showcase you and your business on our website, social media, groups, and through our online events.
Benefits Of Participating In Our Events
In addition to the benefits of being an iShopathome member, you will further increase your exposure by participating as a presenter at any of our events and:
- Get 8-10 minutes of airtime (live or video) presentation on our Facebook page during the event
- A chance to be interviewed by us (live or video recording) to position you to the world as a leader in your industry
- The event will be promoted on our social media, the blog and the newsletter
- Take advantage of the opportunities to connect and build relationships that can lead to prospects and business growth
- Take advantage of cross-promoting with other vendors/presenters who will have a minimum of 400 followers to participate
- An opportunity to network with other sellers and buyers at our special post-event networking
- An opportunity to increase brand recognition and promote your products further by donating prizes
What To Expect When You Join As A Presenter
- As a member, you should have received all the event info through email
- Confirm your participation right away to reserve your spot as space is limited
- Optimize your profile so people can easily see what you do and know how to connect with you
- If you haven’t already done so, submit your picture for our event promotion
- Once the event promotion is underway, help us help you by sharing our promotions with your audience. Share the event on your profile
- Invite your contacts to the event, and like our Facebook page
- Record and send your 5-10 minutes long presentation video before the deadline. Your video should be value-based—not just a product presentation
- The event will take place on the iShopatome Facebook page. Comment and interact with posts every day, during the event week to support other vendors/presenters and raise your visibility and likeability. Remember, people need to KNOW, LIKE & TRUST you before they buy from you
The events are FREE (until further notice) to iShopathome members. Join here if you want to become a member and be able to present at our events.
What Our Advertisers are saying…
“I had signed up with Ishopathome.ca just to have another avenue of getting myself ‘out there.
I wrote a little blog post for it, it was really nice and then I just went off for a few months and let the spot ruminate and do its thing.
Then just before Christmas, I got an email that someone was requesting a catalogue. I was surprised, at first…she’d been looking for a new network marketing company to partner with so of course I was hoping she would be all fired up and wanting to work with me…So fast forward to yesterday. She made her first purchase from me. We have established wonderful communication with each other and already have a very open and trusting relationship. She is going to be taking part in a program I am piloting for thirty days and I also discovered that her former profession is one that requires a lot of bravery and a real sense of integrity. I respect her even more now.
I’m really pleased so far with Ishopathome.”
“If you have a home-based business, you should check out @imiebelanger (ishopathome) page. I’ve been with her for years and get good referrals from her site. “
Rosa Taggart—Princess House
“I discovered iShopathome while browsing another website and quickly decided that it was a site worth belonging to. The staff at iShopathome were quickly responsive to my e-mail inquiries and the website is kept current with new members, special and information. I joined and posted a month-long recruitment special. Out of that ad, I had 4 new recruits join my team! Keep up the good work! It’s great to see a site centred in Canada for Canadian consumers!”
Amie Lewis—Home Interiors
“I have appreciated the efforts you have put into iShopathome, your newsletter and blog. When I was looking for a company to represent, I went to ishopathome and found a wonderful company. When I decided to start my own business, I immediately signed up with iShopathome. It has done wonders for my business. Thank you! The majority of my leads have come from iShopathome. Practically on a weekly basis, I get enquiries about my company from ishopathome. It is a wonderful place for people to look at all the companies that are out there to compare. Many of the enquiries I got from ishopathome have become customers and some even Distributors for Maple Tree Hill!”
Vanessa Vance—Mapletree Hill
“I have been an iShopathome member for over 2 years now, at first my myplushfriend.com business and now as an independent rep for Epicure Selections. I absolutely feel as though ishopathome helped out with my home business! I have received many requests for information both on products and also inquiries on joining my business. I have made great friends, both on a business and personal level through my involvement with iShopathome! I fully intend on continuing my advertisement on the site, and recommend it to any other home business ladies that I meet—either in person or online.
Kudos to iShopathome for a job well done!”
Kelly Dash—Independent Rep for Epicure Selections