If you are not rocking your online marketing and attracting new customers, read on… If you are wondering why you haven’t been getting the results you’ve expected in your “online promotion”, it may be because you are doing it wrong. You can spend all your time on Facebook or Twitter and not getting any results if you are missing these 3 important factors below:
Top 3 Mistakes Direct Sellers Make Online
1. Impersonal profile page or business page. Don’t forget the old adage “people buy from people they know and trust”. So establish that trust with a personable online profile.
2. Spammy posts. You know the one like this: ” Looking for people who want to make $500 – $1800 this month being…(company rep)”. Give a valuable tip instead that is related to your business.
3. Lacklustre or non-existent communication. People judge you by your respond to communication or lack of it. When someone takes their time to leave a comment on your posts, thank them. Also, commenting on others’ posts or liking them will demonstrate that you are a caring and appreciative person. You are in a social business after all.
Here’s How To Rock It Online
1. Create awesome social media profiles that communicate your personality and passion for your business.
- Facebook Profile and Page
- Linkedin For Direct Sales
- Pinterest – How To Sell Direct Sales Products On Pinterest
2. Personalized your website. This may not be possible for many direct sellers who relies on their REPLICATED company website. But one way to up your online promotion is by adding your business to a directory such our ishopathome FREE directory. Take it up a notch and invest in my lead generation page that will pay itself with referrals. It’s a one-time payment that could last a lifetime (for as long as you are in the same business).
3. Stop selling and start building relationships.
Find other direct sellers online, support them by “liking” their posts, and/or commenting. Don’t forget to add your website url (address), making you more visible. This is actually a gold mine that most people are not aware of. You see, if a direct seller has a large following, there is a big chance that his/her following are also interested in your product. They are qualified buyers. Did you know that if you comment on an article (such as ishopathome articles) and add your website link (or Facebook page) in your comment, people will find you? For example, if you sell AVON and you comment on one of our AVON product articles, readers will find your name on the commenter list which could potentially bring you unlimited traffic-forever. The online world calls this “inbound links” which will help you rank better on google. At ishopathome, we are working hard on optimizing our website with different articles that attract people, so we can channel these traffic to you-our advertisers. So we are not just a directory, we are your partner in business. Check out some of our recent results.
Check our ADVERTISE WITH US PAGE for more details.
This is one of my favorite catalogs in the 10+ years I’ve been an Epicure consultant! All of our products are free from added MSG, gluten and preservatives, and are suitable for low-sodium and low-sugar diets too! They make great gift ideas for the hard-to-buy-for person, as everybody eats! Feel free to contact me for more information on our products, on our fundraisers, or how you can earn extra income and get discounts on your favorite products by being an Epicure consultant!
Hi Tracy, Thanks for stopping by and adding your feedback on Epicure! You might have been thinking about my Epicure Selections article. http://www.ishopathome.ca/epicure-selections.php
I have to add your feedback to my article as I feel it’s important to know:)
Thank you so much for writing this article, I was looking to share a photo of a woman rocking out her business, and it brought me to your page. So glad I stumbled across it.
Arbonne Indepenent Consultant
Area Manager #115736874
Thank you Jennifer! And nice of you to stop by.
What’s new with Arbonne?
Jennifer I am always looking for ideas to help me grow my business and this article has been very helpful I will immediately put into practice the points that you’ve shared.
Thanks you so very much!